9.04.2013

BULAGA!

Well hello there folks! I welcome myself to the blog world.... again. Yeah I know I'm kinda nonsense, but hey. Please welcome me. I just want to fit in. *Drama. Echos lang*

Okay, so here's a true blue BULAGA moment.

Excuse the ugliness. I just want to emphasize the excitement that I have finally found a new inspiration to finally blog again. Finally. (Paulit-ulit!?)

You see, I was a random blogger before. Bat op cors, yu dunno dat cos I deleted all my blogsss. Yeah, I was a... hm. A very masipag blogger back in my high school days. But... Anyareh? IRDK :( But now... I can feel the blogging vibe in me again. (If such a vibe exists. Heehee)

So I must say... Welcome back, my old, irresponsible blogger self! Echos lang yung irresponsible. I have grown! I have to be more mature and responsible now. Yehes naman! Well, now. I promise to discipline myself to post at least one entry a day, not like my one-entry-a-week style of blogging before. So. Heto ako. Basang basa sa ulan! Charot lang. What I wanted to say is... Heto ako. Manggugulo ng araw nyo. No, joke lang. Makakadagdag lang ako sa babasahin nyo.

Please bear with me, cos I'm kinda new at this site. I don't know how to tinkle with all the HTML stuff cos I just use ready-made layouts when I blog on Tumblr, and my Tumblr page are just re-blogs. Not my kind of stuff. So, I'm sorry if my page is not that catchy, or is not that interesting. But I promise you, my random posts would be interesting. I'll probably start tomorrow. Hihi :)


Oh, hey. You can also contact me on Twitter. I felt the need to put this as closing, cos I don't know how to add those widgets (what're they called?) yet. So yeah. Nice meeting you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment