9.07.2013

Juice Jab: Detoxify

I've read about Juice Jab on Saab Magalona's blog the other day. I thought about it last night, and since I have been eating less lately (Only 1 or 2 meals a day), why not give this Juice Jab a shot? Instead of eating nothing during breakfast or lunch, why not replace it with fresh juice, courtesy of Juice Jab?

I haven't talked to my mom about this cos I'm still thinking of a good way to tell her without her having a notion that I am going on a diet (Cos I never will). But I think this is a good and refreshing way to detoxify, other than my grandmother's fresh tea leaves that taste like.... Whatever. And, hey, it's not that expensive as well.

Image form spellsaab.com

Okay, I thought of this time table na rin para sure. Since I usually wake up at noon, I don't eat breakfast. I eat a lot at lunch and get too lazy to eat dinner na. So I can automatically replace two meals with fresh juices. See this screen cap I took from Saab's page:

Image from spellsaab.com

I'll go for the moderate jab, I guess. Sayang naman kung mild lang, and then I'll only eat once a day. Benefits! Aside from getting fit again, I'll get cleansed inside pa. O diba, bongga.

I have to thank Saab for posts like this. I learn a lot from her. But hindi ko kaya yung strong jab nila ni Jim. Haha!

Get updates from Saab Magalona! Subscribe to spellsaab.com, like her Facebook page, or follow @saabmagalona on Twitter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment