9.13.2013

Flashback Friday the 13th

It's Flashback Friday! What did you do today? Hey it's also Friday the 13th! Malas ngayon? I think not. Today is movie day. And since it's Flashback Friday, I decided to watch a classic. And, no. I did not watch Friday the 13th, FYI.


A Walk to Remember. I find it funny na napanood ko na to several times, but I still get teary, and I still get the feels. So nostalgic. Wala lang. I just wanted to spend some alone time with myself instead of laying around and having a very unproductive day like every day. So yeah.

My sister is having her Flashback Friday, too! Hers is a classic LSS (Last song syndrome).


U Got it Bad by Usher. Classic :)

Bakit may Friday the 13th sa title? Wala lang. Trip ko lang. HAHA! How about you? What's your Flashback for today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment