9.06.2013

Eating Less x Splashy Summer

What does eating less have to do with a splashy summer? Tapos na kaya summer sa Pinas. Hello?

No. Haha. I just want to blog about a summer escapade, and eating less na rin. I have been eating less kasi lately, and I have no idea why. I'm not on a diet naman. It's just that.... wala akong gana? This feeling is kinda new to me. See, I'm always labeled as matakaw, then, bigla nalang I get so full easily. Okay, splashy summer. Hmm... I had this feeling right before we went on an electoral escapade at Splash Island, Laguna (Electoral Escapade, kase we got the promo that's scheduled May 13. Heehee). I also had a really small appetite back then, and when it was time for us to finally visit Splashy (Yes, it's our first time), I was so slim.

Me, ate, Ayra and mom

See? Okay, not really that slim, but fit. Yeah, fit. Fit enough to have confidence to wear a muscle tee and my playing shorts outdoors :))

Me, ate, Kuya Paul(ate's beau) and Ayra. Heck yeah! I'm the
tall one! Haha :P

I have been eating less for almost two weeks now, and I still have no idea why. But then again, I thought of it as an advantage. Being a bum helped me gain a lot of weight, and this "eating less" chenes might actually help me be fit again. We'll be having an out-of-town trip in less than a month, and this may be my answered prayer. I can wear muscle tees and short-shorts again!

Mom, ate, me and Ayra with two cousins TJ and AJ

Look at that! Short-shorts! And I didn't even look like a suman! Mom said we'll be visiting Sipaway Island on our trip. I don't know where that is cos I haven't been there yet, but they say it's a famous beach in our province, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental. Well, I guess me eating less would really help me bring the Sexy Back on the Sipaway Island shores!


Or sun bathe like there won't be any other chance.


Or lay around like this without looking like a lost balyena asking for help.


Okay maybe this is a miracle that destiny wanted to happen. Even old pal destiny wants me to look dashing in a muscle shirt and short-shorts (I don't wear two-piece bikini, sorry) when we do visit the beach. I hope to not be disappointed by the beach though, cos I wasn't really happy with our Splash Island experience. It rained on us for almost 2 hours, and we only got to enjoy the resort and the slides for 3 hours. Knowing it's a public resort, we had to fall in line and wait for our turn to ride the slides. So we all had only one try. Not to mention, the water gave me the ITch of summer.

Disregard the happy faces enjoying the splashes with some random boy

I was happy I didn't get sunburned because it rained, but the rashes were far worse than my allergies. I didn't even dare take a picture cos I was disgusted. You can see it in the photo that the water looks like we're the thousandth who dipped in it. Very far from the clear blue chlorinated water that gets replaced every night. Well, at least I got to flaunt my assets without making a fool of myself. Nakanaman! :)

Oh, pardon the low quality photos. We had to use underwater cameras for the shots so we can bring em anywhere. Here's a bonus photo of my ate filled with joy as she found a big orange salbabida.

She loves orange
She'll punch me when she sees this. Hahaha! Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment