9.12.2013

Movie Night

There's really nothing for me to do, so I lined up a couple chick flicks to watch through the night. Yeah, I know... Not my Noir kinda stuff. I decided to change it for I might end up being he criminal. I'm a murderer in the making, you know. So I channeled my interests to the wholesome kiligs and kabaduyan. I hope these are worth a shot. HAHA!

So Undercover (Miley Cyrus)


Monte Carlo (Selena Gomez)

Another Cinderella Story (Selena Gomez)

Is it becoming a little too obvious that I am a Disney Fan? I hope not. Cos I'm planning to watch Paranormal Activity 5 just because Demi Lovato has a role there. I sure hope she's not the ghoul.


Spring Breakers (Selena Gomez)

And last, but not the least...

LOL: Laughing Out Loud (Miley Cyrus)

I'm really fond of Disney Girls. I love the way they dress. HAHA! The two Disney girls closest to my heart are Miley and Selena (A little too obvious there). I even watched Hannah Montana the Movie and Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie! Probably because of their fashion sense... And oh! They dated the Disney Guy who is MY FUTURE HUSBAND (Charot lang)... NICK JONAS. Oh yea :">

Well. That's a heck load of movies. Hello Friday the 13th! Let's watch movies together. Goodnight Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment