9.05.2013

What's in Your Bag?

I've been seeing posts like these everywhere, so I'll just make my own version. I'm a certified lakwatsera, but I loathe bringing bags. I go to night outs and other stuff, but I don't bring a bag. I put everything in my pocket. Just like tonight. I was supposed to be in a night out with my childhood friends, but unfortunately, cough and colds hit me, my mom wouldn't let me go. BOOOO! :(

Okay, I had it all planned. My outfit, my tight pants. But, BAHM! I couldn't go. So I sat in front of my laptop and decided to just blog about "What's in my bag?", or for a bag-hater like me, "What's in my pocket?"

Wherever I go, I only bring four things with me.

My coin purse, a small comb, iTouch 4th Gen and my
Android phone(not in photo)

I can't leave home without a comb. It's like my better half. I'd rather lose my hanky than lose my comb. The iTouch, which I normally use for entertainment while waiting can also be for picture taking, just in case my droid's battery dies. My phone is the all-purpose one, which I always use as a camera, an mp3 player, and of course, a phone. My coin purse works wonders! It's almost the same size as my comb, but it serves as my mini-bag.

What's inside my coin purse?

Inside my coin purse, you can find a pair of hair clips from Broadway Gems (in case I get irritated with my bangs. Call of duty lang yang dalawang yan), an extra battery for my Android phone, the key to my room, a Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline New York for my dry, chappy lips (Php89 lang yan! Chos), and of course, my money, which is mostly coins, because I prefer riding the jeepney than cabs or buses. They get me to my destination faster. Aim high, Pasay! Echos lang :)

I don't really hate bringing bags. It's just that, nakakairita kasi. I always use public transportation because I still don't have a driver's license (You're 21 for crying out loud!), and you know that feeling when you get trapped in a stampede? LOL, OA lang. Yung kailangan mong makipagsiksikan, like sa LRT/MRT, or standing ovation ka sa bus, or masikip yung jeep na nasakyan mo and it's so puno. And you have a bag that's so bulky cos you're so OC and you always bring a payong and other "important stuff" with you. HASSLE! Plus, I have this habit na "basta saksak" lang ng gamit sa bag, so when I'm looking for something, my bag automatically turns into a mini-black hole. Kaya I don't carry a bag nalang, unless it's so important that I really need to bring one, pero kung saglitang gimik lang, I only bring those four things lang. Hassle free. Hayahay ang buhay, sabi nga ng mga Radio DJ's.

So that's what's in my bag. Ay, in my pockets pala. How about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment