9.08.2013

Mission Rosalinda

Well, this is MY movie of the day.

I was browsing websites through websites for the perfect movie to watch on a rainy Sunday afternoon, but I can't seem to find any. Then I heard Two Worlds Collide play from my looped playlist. It reminded me of this movie.

Thanks, Google, for easy-access images *wink*

Yes, Disney Channel's Mission Rosalinda: The Princess Protection Program. It stars real-life best friends (And Barney girls!) Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. It premiered June 26, 2009, and one of the many Disney Channel Original Movies that won as Choice Summer TV Show in the 2009 Teen Choice Awards. Of course hindi ko alam yang mga bagay na yan. All I know is to watch and eat while watching. Thanks to old pal GooglexWikipedia for the information. Hehe


A normal dad would go to a foreign country on a secret mission, and bring his daughter back a t-shirt. Not a person. - Carter Mason
I'm not sure about the "would go to a foreign country on a secret mission" part, but I think that's what I heard the last time I watched it. Hehe (No, I didn't watch the movie now. I'll explain later)

The plot goes around Princess Rosalinda Maria Montoya Fiore (Bongga ng pangalan diba), played by Demi Lovato, masquerading as a normal American teen named Rosie, because her country, Costa Luna, has been invaded on the day of her coronation. Joe Mason, who runs the PPP (Princess Protection Program) came to the rescue, and helped Rosie to hiding. Joe's daughter, Carter Mason, played by Selena Gomez does not approve about it, and she was so maldita to Rosie. But I love the way Carter taught Rosie how to eat a hamburger without looking like "you're having tea with the queen". Definitely one of my favorite scenes.

I don't want to spoil it, I want you to watch it yourself. It's a good movie, I swear. Yeah, it's a teenage movie, but Carter's sacrifice moved me. The moral is no matter how much of a bitch you are to someone, you'll eventually be softened once you get to know the person better. In short, "Don't judge the book by it's cover" (Echos lang)

Sadly, I wasn't able to watch it now, cos just when my download was almost finished, my cousins came to play with us, and I don't wanna be the KJ cousin again, so I obliged. We went to the plaza, we ate cotton candy, and many more. So yeah. Imma be watching this movie next Sunday, I guess. Huehuehue

No comments:

Post a Comment