9.12.2013

I'm With You

Day 4: A song that reminds me of something sad.


I'm With You by Avril Lavigne.

It's a damn, cold night. Trying to figure out this life. Won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new. I don't know who you are, but I, I'm with you.
Yes. Sad. I know we all went through our "emo years" when we were young. Hey, back in 2005, emo was cool! But no, I'm not one of those emo chicks, or goth girls. Hell, no. Not that I loathe them, I just ain't one of them. I was just a normal teen trying to battle everyday life with the pieces of a broken family in my pocket. Drama? Yes, too much. This was my theme song while I was busy finding out who I really was. And I can totally say, I was quite a loser back in my younger years. Sobra. I was bullied, and because I didn't fight back, I was always set up, and I often end up being punished for a mistake I didn't do. Yeah. Sad.

"Isn't anyone trying to find me? Won't somebody come take me home?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment