9.21.2013

Making Up for Day 12

(Explanation in a different post, but I really am sorry for being AWOL. Huhubels)

Day 12: A song that reminds me of my bestfriend.


One and the Same by Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.

She's Demi, I'm Selena. Ang feeler namin diba. HAHAHA. No, we meant the traits, and all the stuff. Demi sings high notes, and Selena sings low notes, and is more of an alto than a soprano. Demi wears girly stuff, while Selena is into simple clothes. Selena has all the crushes, and Demi gets all the crushes. This is exactly how my bestfriend and I could be described. Like Demi, she's forever single, but blossoms when she has a relationship. Like Selena, I always end up with epic fail relationships. Life sucks, but it's great. Heehee.

Well, the song says it all. I can't believe a song that best describes us (pati yung parts ng both singers) exists! Thank you Demi and Selena. <3
It may seem cliche for me to wanna say that you're not alone. And you can call me uncool, but it's a simple fact. I got your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment