9.18.2013

Making up for Day 9

I'm really really sorry I wasn't able to post for day 9 yesterday. The internet was down. So here's my post that was supposedly for September 17.

Day 9: A song that makes me want to dance.


Bye Bye Bye by Nsync.

Of course, y'all probably know by now that JC Chasez was my first love. I still get kilig all over when I listen to his voice, and mind you. I was in cloud 1000 when Nsync reunited for the VMA's and J.T's Vanguard Award. That was a total OMG moment.

So yeah. Bye Bye Bye makes me want to dance, so much. Their dance steps are too catchy. OMG, I know the  steps from the refrain through the hook. And I'm still learning the verses. Yeah, and I am bragging now. Heehee.
Now I've really come to see that life would be much better once you're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment