9.14.2013

Two Worlds Collide

Day 6: A song I can always relate to.


Two Worlds Collide by Demi Lovato.

Actually when I was a kid, I could always relate to Mama by Spice Girls. I don't know, maybe because I was a little rebel back then. Now I've grown, and realized serious things, I think this could be my theme song. The two worlds being my two homes.
She was scared, unprepared. Lost in the dark, falling apart. But I can survive with you by my side. This is what happens when two worlds collide.
Yes, I am scared and unprepared. But everytime I feel my two worlds are in perfect harmony, I feel like I can take on anything. "You've given me the strength to find hope."
 You has your dreams, I have mine. You had your fears, I was fine. You showed me what I couldn't find, when two different worlds collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment